Client: Export-Import Bank of Japan
Project period : 2016.09 ~ 2017.04 (7.5 months)
As part of the Korea Export-Import Bank’s New EXIM Information System Construction Project (Phase 2), we designed and applied a systematically integrated IT service operation management process based on ITIL v3, the latest global best practice in IT service management, to improve the quality level of IT service operation work by actively managing and improving user inconveniences such as reducing failures and predicting the delivery date of service improvement requests, and established an IT quality management system to establish an internal control system.
1. Establish internal control system through internal and external compliance and establishment of IT quality management system
2. systematically integrated based on ITIL v3, the latest global best practice in IT service management.
3. design and apply IT service operation management processes to improve the quality level of IT service operation work
4. Establish a foundation to actively manage and improve user inconveniences, such as reducing failures and predicting delivery times for service improvement requests.
Precedent Standards Services青管理 Processes Deployment
– Standardized the service request process, which was managed across multiple systems, into four categories: computer equipment, permission application, information protection, and other.
– Secure efficiency and reliability of service requests targeting business system and client CI by establishing a CI classification system with business system and infrastructure (server, network, S/W) and client (PC, monitor, peripheral device) as CI types and organizing them into a CMDB.
Fault Management-Troubleshooting>Problem management->Standardize systemic failures and troubleshooting procedures that lead to change management
– Implementing processes and systemic linkages that lead from a failure or issue to multiple infrastructure changes, application changes, and system actions.
– Perform efficient processes by separating workflows for infrastructure changes, system work, program development/data changes, and material creation- Lay the foundation for segmenting change work and ensuring quality by issuing selective work orders
ITCMDB for Service Management CMDB Build
– Establish a new taxonomy for CI information and build a CMDB
– Increased CI attribute information consistency and user convenience through systematic linkage with IT asset information
– Provide maintenance-related information on CI information through systematic linkage of IT contract and customer information
Implement a service level management system
– Effective unified management and monitoring of service level agreements (SLAs)
– Collect and analyze service performance data
– Evaluate and monitor SLAs