Customer: National Information Resource Management Agency
Project period : 2021.03.08 ~ 2021.09.04 (6 months), 3 months of stabilization
The National Information Resources Management Institute needed to establish a cloud-specific operation management system with high flexibility and agility in utilizing information resources as the existing G-Cloud Management System (G-CMS, nTOPS) was inappropriate for the cloud environment due to its high control and control nature in the legacy environment, and there was no system for integrated management of cloud services. Through the project to introduce the cloud Daegu Center integrated operation management system, a window has been established for users of tenant organizations to perform business processing such as resource pools and requests, and service procedures have been established to ensure prompt and efficient service through the use of administrator guidelines and best practices.
– Listing Information Management, Business Information Management, Product Model Information Management
– Asset registration and receipt confirmation requests, infrastructure usage requests, installation requests, asset return/reuse/disposal requests
– Business information management, legacy and cloud configuration information management
– Cloud-related taxonomy: server module (hypervisor), virtual machine, container, cluster, project
– Synchronizing cloud resource information with Cloud Resource Pool Management (CMP)
*Related information: Work-Project-Virtual Machine-Cluster-Container, Server Module (Hypervisor)-Virtual Machine
– Overall SLA status for management and tenant organizations (monthly, yearly)
– Manager, tenant organization dashboard (service operation status, service level status)
Service Level Management / Dashboards
– Enhance preventive maintenance management efficiency by implementing a standardized and modernized preventive maintenance process
– Improve user experience by leveraging modernized configuration information
– Prevent event malfunctions by linking to other processes (change management) and integration systems
– Service request management: general requests, abbreviated change requests, resource allocation/return requests, and event and failure reporting.
– Event management, fault management, problem management, knowledge management, infrastructure change management (normal/emergency change management)
– Demand Management, Capacity/Performance Management
Integration with Cloud Resource Pool Management (CMP)
– Ticket information: resource allocation/change, access rights, storage, virtual machine floating IP, firewall allow/block, image creation requests, etc.
– Configuration information: server modules (hypervisors), load balancers, virtual machines, containers, clusters, and project information.
– Metering Information: Project, VM Metering Information
– Service catalog information: service basic information, service plan, service large/medium classification