Customer : Korea District Heating Corporation
Project period : 2019.08.12 ~ 2020.04.24 (8.5 months)
In order tosystematically respond toIT controlsduring internal accounting management procedures in accordance with the implementation of the newExternal Audit Act(Act on External Audit of Corporations , etc.), this project is designed to improve IT business processes and security business procedures. By strengthening and systematizing internal control, history management, tracking management, and reporting management functions, we achieved the goal of completely reorganizing the systemtoenhance the ” virtuous cycle IT service system.”
– Modernized processing procedures for each task and strengthened control functions.
– Establishing procedures to control requests that have become a uniform and simple process by establishing procedures tailored to the characteristics of each type of work and minimizing security risks that may arise from work processing procedures.
Information Resource Management
– Review and update the current status of information resources and manage related processes (change management, task management, maintenance management, account and permission application management) and related information from the creation (project) to disposal of information resources, enabling systematic history management of information resources from creation to maintenance.
– Enhance control over server environment changes through policy management and execution result management for backup and deployment.
IT Access Management
– To enable overall control of access to information resources, each type of account application such as account application, authority application, and access permission application can be controlled through the system from application to retrieval.
– Computerize permission applications for access to server, DB, and infrastructure resources to enable history and tracking management.
Manage maintenance contracts
– Increased transparency and control of maintenance activities through the ability to record and track maintenance activities of integrated maintenance providers.
– Implemented functionality to automatically generate weekly/monthly/SLM reports for integrated maintenance business on a monthly basis.
Building a geometry management system
– Consolidated source configuration and change/deployment history, which were managed independently for each application, into one system.
– Gain efficiencies in internal control and traceability by consolidating into one geometry management system.