Customer : Incheon Global Campus
Project period : 2015.10 ~ 2016.02 (5 months)
Incheon Metropolitan City has decided to invest KRW 1 trillion by 2020 to build the Incheon Global Campus (IGC) in Songdo International City into a world-class education city, with 10 world-renowned universities moving in and the number of students expected to increase to 10,000.
The Incheon Global Campus already has four tenants, including the State University of New York, Korea in 2012, George Mason University, Korea in March 2014, and Ghent University Global Campus and University of Utah Asia Campus in September 2014, and the Incheon Free Economic Zone Authority is currently in talks to attract five more renowned universities from four countries, including the United Kingdom, the United States, Germany, and Finland, by 2020.
In response to these external changes, the
1. Need to build a safe and efficient user environment by building an integrated user DB and authenticating users
2. Need to manage user requests such as various failure reports and technical support requests and electronically manage failure history
3. Need to establish informationization work and management processes based on international standards
4. Efficient utilization of IT infrastructure and seamless connection between IT and business are required
5. Introduced a global standard-based IT service management system (ITSM) to improve user satisfaction through IT service quality management.
Manage IT services based on standard business practices
– Register, view views and details, and keep records of processing results
– Real-time service progress monitoring and notification
– Ability to register linked processes and view processing status
– Assign work roles based on permissions (approve, request, save, delete, etc.)
– Track all change activities and monitor progress in real time
– Support for registering linked processes (geometry management, incidents, etc.)
– Configuration Status, Operations Management, Preferences
Service Level Management
– Manage metrics, services, level agreements, and service assessments
– Service level reporting and management of IT infrastructure and service checks
Computer Lab Management and Billing
– Process and monitor progress, approve or reject applications and changes, search and retrieve information, and manage history.
– Provide network usage authentication through integration with wired and wireless certifiers when issuing accounts
– If you need to collect fees, then settle and bill them
– All charges are aggregated and billed by type (per user, per institution, etc.)
– Support for personalization areas and portals by user, admin, and common permissions
– Enable communication between users