Customer: Korea Institute of Advanced Industrial Technology (KIAT)
Project Period : November 2014 – February 2015 (4 months)
Establishment of basic management system for stable IT service operation and improvement of IT service quality and establishment of IT service management system
–Need to establish an IT service management system that redefines the process of processing and managing informationization tasks based on international standards and systemizes them
–Need to establish an IT service management system for efficient operation, management, and planning of continuously increasing informationization system-related tasks
– Increase transparency of IT services and improve productivity and reduce workload for operations departments by establishing standardized processes.
– Flexible management UI of the Easy Admin Console allows you to continuously accumulate shape management and operational know-how.
– Improved service quality for maintenance providers and satisfaction for end users through better SLA management and accountability
– Secure an efficient and stable IT infrastructure support environment and provide services by building an integrated CMDB of information resources
– Prevent delays caused by duplicate requests or lack of communication with electronic documentation in offline format.
Establish an IT service management system TO-BE model
– Create processes that align with international standards
– Document policies/manuals/procedures/processes/guidelines, etc.
– Identify key performance indicators (KPIs)
Establishment of an IT service management system that supports KITA’s internationally standardized IT processes
– Systematize the implementation of standard IT processes designed for KITA
– Provides systematic status and change management by CMDBing the configuration information of IT information systems
– Provide organized, request-to-process control over infrastructure and application changes
– Provide real-time monitoring and control of IT service status and information systems being processed
IT Service Portal
– Build an optimal IT service portal to improve convenience and service satisfaction for IT service users
– Provide easy and quick service request and processing status information – Improve service quality and increase user satisfaction by evaluating the satisfaction of processed service requests
Service Level Management
– Effective integrated management and monitoring of service level agreements (SLAs) with an SLM system.
– Control IT outsourcers with SLAs and drive voluntary service level improvements
– Collect and analyze SLA performance data
– Evaluate and monitor SLAs